Get the Plant-based Eating Starter Pack
Cook delicious & nutritious vegetable-filled meals today!
You get a valuable guide on Simply Eating Plants and 3 recipe books with 90 recipes and 6 weeks of sample meal plans.
Easy to prepare plant-based recipes.
Plant-based eating is so much more than just eating salads.
These plant-based eating guide and recipe books will show you how to make a wide variety of veggie-filled dishes, including breakfasts, lunches, dinners, and snacks. And don’t forget the desserts! Yes! We have included many deliciously healthy plant-based dessert recipes too. All the recipes are packed full of amazing flavors and nutrients.
Click on the “Buy Now” button
and instantly download your guide & recipes!
Get Your Starter Pack for only $29.95
You will soon discover that plant based eating can be tasty and exciting.
It is all included with 4 eBooks in this starter pack
Simply Eating Plants
Plant-based eating isn’t just a trendy new diet. It is a scientifically validated healthy way of eating. There are many health benefits to eating plant based foods. And there are dangers to eating a lot of animal based foods. This guide tells it all and helps you decide if you need to make the switch.
When you eat plant-based, your main foods are fruits, vegetables, whole grains, nuts, seeds, beans, and legumes. But that doesn’t mean you need to eat only these foods. You also have the option to eat other foods, like fish, chicken or eggs, if you choose.
This guide book helps you add more vegetables into your meals, whether you become vegan, vegetarian or flexitarian.
Simply Eating Plants Table of Contents
- What is a Plant-based Diet?
- Typical Plant-based Food Options
- Health Benefits of a Plant-based Diet
- Plant Foods that Fight Cancer
- Balanced Plant-based Meals
- Macronutrients in Plant-based Diets
- Should You Go Completely Meatless?
- Meat Proteins May Be Better for Healing
- Limiting Red & Processed Meats
- Tips for Making Your Decision
- Switching with Slow Gradual Steps
- Balancing Nutrition on a Plant-based Diet
- Plant-based Diets Start with Whole Foods
- How to Cut the Cost of a Plant-based Diet
- Signs that a Plant-based Diet is Not for You
- Going Forward with a Plant-based Diet
- Plant-based Tips for Beginners
- Plant-based Sources of Protein
- Plant-based Milk Options
- Choosing Whole Grains over Refined Grains
Plant-based Recipe Books Volumes 1, 2, & 3
Each volume of the Pink Ribbon Runner Plant-based Recipe eBooks contains 30 recipes. There are also sample weekly meal plans and shopping lists to help you develop your own personal healthy eating plan. All together, you get 6 sample weekly meal plans with shopping lists and 90 recipes.
Of course, you can purchase each recipe book separately for $14.95 each. But as a starter pack for only $29.95, you get all 3 and the guide Simply Eating Plants!
Here are just some of the 90 Plant-based Recipes you will find inside:
- Greek Baked Beans
- Beetroot Falafel
- Air Fryer Eggplant Sticks
- Lentil Ragu Traybake
- Butter Bean Stew
- Watermelon Sorbet
- Moroccan Zaaloouk
- Chickpea & Roasted Pepper Burgers
- Cajun Quinoa with Beans & Walnut
- Fruit Cobbler with Vegan Custard
- Teriyaki Tempeh & Broccoli Stir-Fry
- Slow Cooker Broccoli & Turmeric Soup
- Oatmeal Fig Bars
- Mushroom & Wild Rice Soup
- Banana Bread Chia Pudding
- Red Curry Tofu
- Roasted Vegetables & Red Lentil Stew
- Vegan Raisin & Oat Cookies
- Zucchini & Pesto Tart
- Crispy Baked Tofu Nuggets
- Sesame Air Fryer Mushrooms
- Vegetable Glass Noodles
- Easy Chickpea Curry
- Vegan Banana Muffins
- Chinese Five Spice Tofu Stir-Fry
- Easy Red Lentil Dahl
- Vegan Protein Chocolate Brownies
- Mango Protein Mousse
- Quick Rosemary & Fig Bread
- Eggplant & Chickpea Masala
. . . and so many more!
Plant-based Recipes you can Easily Print at Home
The recipe pages were designed to print easily, saving you valuable printer ink and money. Print any or all of the pages for your personal use. There are also printable template pages to help you meal plan and shop for groceries.
We have made it SUPER EASY to eat more Vegetables!
Macronutrient Calculations Done for You
All the calorie and macronutrient amounts for each recipe are included so you know you are getting the nutrients you need to stay healthy.
Each recipe also has a barcode linking to MyFitnessPal so that you can easily track your daily macro requirements.
FREE MyFitnessPal User Guide included
Haven’t used MyFitnessPal before? No problem!
There is a start up guide also included in this bundle for free.
MyFitnessPal is an easy way to track your nutrition, whether you want to lose weight, maintain weight or simply stay healthy. The app can be downloaded onto your smartphone or computer for free.
We have also added some Ingredient substitution suggestions so you can use ingredients from your pantry.
Prep and cook times are also included. if you are limited on time, then simply pick one of the quick recipes and still know that it is healthy. If you have a little more time to spare, then you can enjoy one of the slower cook recipes.
Instantly download and make nutritious vegan meals now!
Click on the “Buy Now” button
to get your copy of Simply Eating Plant & Plant-based Recipe Books
Eat Well, Eat Veggies
Live Healthier & Happier