I am an affiliate of Ultimate Bundles. I earn a small commission on the sale of this bundle which goes to support Pink Ribbon Runner. I think this bundle is a fabulous deal loaded with lots of great information. And this is why I became an affiliate of this program. I like to offer my readers tools that are good value to kick start healthy living. Let me tell you more…
Home cooks all over the world want to simplify mealtimes, put fast & healthy meals on the table, and ditch the frantic late afternoon craziness. You know what I’m talking about… hangry kids, frozen meat or unsoaked dry beans. It makes you want to grab something quick & unhealthy or stop by the fast-food drive-thru.
If that’s you, hang on. Your life is about to get a lot easier.
There are over 1,000 recipes in this bundle. You also get nutritional info for every recipe, so you’ll know the macros, fiber, and fat grams for everything from that matcha tea latte to the crockpot beef stew you’ve been craving to that decadent chocolate lava cake.
The recipes are standardized into 12 categorized, beautifully formatted and easy to use digital cookbooks, There are more than 30 unique and practical meal plans to go with the recipes. Grocery lists and prep plans included. Wow! How easy is that! Plus, this bundle even includes eBooks and eCourses on topics like eating clean, flavor and teaching kids to help in the kitchen.
At just $49.95, it’s a fabulous deal.
If you’re ready to stick to your food budget, whip up healthy meals, and quit wasting food, check out the Healthy Meal Planning Bundle.
Not convinced? Keep reading below to find out what is inside this awesome package…
Here is what is included in this fantastic bundle:
(12 cookbooks with over 1,072 recipes worth $360)
- Baked Goods (87 recipes)
- Breakfast (124 recipes)
- Dinner: Celebrations & Holiday Meals (54 recipes)
- Dinner: Everyday (93 recipes)
- Dinner: Freezer Meals (65 recipes)
- Dinner: One-Dish Wonders (72 recipes)
- Dinner: Quick & Easy (85 recipes)
- Dinner: Slow Cooker / Instant Pot (96 recipes)
- Light Meals (76 recipes)
- Salads & Sides (122 recipes)
- Snacks (97 recipes)
- Soups (101 recipes)
OPTIONAL (for $10 more):
Beverage & Dessert Recipes (worth $60)
- Beverages (75 recipes)
- Desserts (127 recipes)
But that is not all!
Meal Planning Resources
(9 products worth $119.46)
- Complete Family Meal Planner Set by Laura Rizer (printable)
- Dinner for a Dollar: How I Feed My Family a Simple, Allergy-Friendly, Whole-Food Diet for One Dollar per Person per Meal by Shelly Longenecker (ebook)
- Freezer Meal Blueprint: The Framework to Make Ahead Meals Without Wasting Your Weekends by Elisa Giorgio (ecourse)
- How to Host a Stress-Free Holiday Meal by Tara Ziegmont (ebook)
- Magnetic Menu Board Ultimate Meal Planning System by Megan Duesterhaus (printable)
- Meal Planning for Beginners by Brendie Heter (webinar)
- Meal Planning Made Simple by Merissa Alink (ebook)
- Printable Meal Planner from Carrie Elle by Carrie Lindsey (printable)
- Simple Healthy Meal Planner by Tracy Lynn (workbook)
But wait! There’s more…
Pre-Made Meal Plans
(30+ meal plans worth $380)
All meal plans include dinners + sides unless otherwise specified
- 2-week gluten free rotation
- 2-week paleo (grain/dairy free) rotation
- Breastfeeding Momma
- Busy Moms
- Comfort Favorites
- Company’s Coming Long Weekend
- Cooking School
- Everyday Real Food
- Freezer Meals
- Gluten Free
- Instant Pot
- Kid Friendly
- Kid’s Lunchbox
- One Pot
- Party Meal Plans x10
- Seasonal Meal Plans:
- Winter Meals
- Spring Meals
- Summer Meals
- Fall Meals
- Short on Time
- Slow Cooker
- Stay-at-Home / Work-from-Home Lunches
- Theme Nights
- Top 8 Allergen Free
- Whole30 (2 weeks, all meals)
And if that wasn't enough...
Healthy Eating Resources
(5 products worth $258.99)
- 21 Days of Eating Empowerment by Jenny Eden Berk (ecourse)
- Clean Eating Made Easy by Corinne Kantor (ebook)
- Flavor Crash Course by Courtney Polivka (ecourse)
- Kids Cook Real Food: Knife Skills & Safety Lessons by Katie Kimball (ecourse)
- Why Won’t My Child Eat: Simple Steps to Bring Joy and Nourishment Back to Feeding Kids with Allergies, Pickiness, Oral SPD and More by Mary Voogt (ebook)
WOW! How fabulous is that!
Find out how to get your Healthy Meal Planning Bundle!
Here is what others have said:
“I would like to say, I didn’t know what I was getting and after downloading everything I was pleasantly surprised with the variety and quality. We have so many people visiting us with so many eating styles. I’ve only downloaded it this week and I already know I have benefited with this bundle.” – Jessi M.
“I enjoy the recipes that I have tried so far and the variety has been excellent“. – Seth R.
“The biggest benefit has been being able to cook meals in preparation for the week. This was something that personally I wanted to be better at this year and this is assisting with my goal.” – Anonymous
“This bundle put lots of food ideas right at my fingertips without getting lost on Pinterest instead of meal planning.” – Brittany
“I have stuck to meal planning for three weeks now and it has lowered our grocery bill! I like trying new recipes.” – Angela