Updated August 13, 2022
Pink Ribbon Runner is accepting Guest Posts
Writing a guest post is a great way to expand your reach on the internet. If you want to establish yourself as a writer, increase traffic to your website or expand your products/services market, then you should consider writing a guest post article. Guest posting allows you to reach a whole new audience.
After an article is published in the Pink Ribbon Runner blog, it is promoted on all social media networks, including Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. I also send out a weekly email newsletter. Combined, Pink Ribbon Runner reaches over 30,000 views and is growing rapidly.
We are currently accepting original guest posts in the following categories:
Readers flock to Pink Ribbon Runner for support along various stages of their cancer and healing journeys.
- inspirational stories of success through healthy living
- coping strategies and tips to overcome common issues faced by cancer survivors
Many of our readers are interested in learning ways of coping with anxiety, depression or PTSD. Dealing with daily stress and coping with troubling thoughts of cancer recurrence are topics of interest.
- crafts and hobbies that help relax and de-stress
- mindfulness techniques
- meditation benefits and techniques
Clean eating and education about healthy eating is a focus on Pink Ribbon Runner.
- foods for health
- meal planning
Many of our readers are new to fitness or just getting back into it after cancer treatments. Posts related to fitness should be at the beginner level.
- cardio fitness
- martial arts
- aquatic fitness activities
- resistance training
Other topics may be considered if they fit with the categories and style of Pink Ribbon Runner. You are welcome to draw on your own experiences as the basis for your post. However, do not copy content or sentences from posts that you have already published or intend to publish. Posts should follow SEO best practices and be grammatically correct with no spelling errors. I can help you with editing and SEO, if need be.
I am not accepting vlogs or video at this time. Although links to your own video content may be acceptable if relevant to the article.
Pink Ribbon Runner does not pay for guest blog posts.
You agree to submit any articles on a voluntary, unpaid basis.
Pink Ribbon Runner wants original articles written by experts.
If you are an expert in your field, then Pink Ribbon Runner wants to work with you. Pitch an idea, submit an outline or send an article for review.
Don’t forget to tell me a bit about yourself. I will need to check credentials.
I check for originality of content and photos. It is very important that all content, copy and photo are original and not published elsewhere on the web. You want this, as it protects both of us and is best practice when guest blogging.
When you are ready to submit a guest post:
- Look around the Pink Ribbon Runner’s Blog Archives to get to know the categories, style and what it is about
- Download and read our Guest Blogger Agreement
- Write a 1000 – 3000 word ORIGINAL post
- Write a short bio about yourself (no more than 50 words) so that I can promote you.
- Submit the following to [email protected]
- Type: “Guest Post Submission” in the subject line of the email (so it doesn’t get lost in our many emails).
- Signed Guest Blogger Agreement (download button below)
- original guest post article draft
- original photos (optional)
- guest bio, photo and link to your website or social media account
Post Drafts: submit in doc, docx, pdf or odt formats with headers and formatting clearly indicated.
Photos: attach separately in jpg format.
Feel free to contact me with any questions or assistance with contributing to the Pink Ribbon Runner blog.
I am looking forward to working with you!